85. Play-doh mornings
86. fields of brilliant yellow daffodils, glowing in the sun
87. a much needed and refreshing talk with Sam
88. plans coming together for a fun upcoming celebration
89. finishing a (very) long series of classes
90. hearing from Henry's soccer coach that practice begins this week!
91. windy, blustery days
92. early morning thunderstorms waking us all up
93. Bridget taking refuge in our bed after said thunderstorms
94. having a picnic in our backyard with friends
95. little-bitty tips of tulips and daffodils poking out of the ground, later than expected, but joyous nonetheless!
96. party night with the kids (pizza, How to Train Your Dragon, popcorn, lots of Narnia)
97. Sunday morning photo shoot with the kids
98. cooperative smiles, beautiful lighting, great pictures!
99. so many books on my to-read list that it's difficult to decide what to read at any given free moment
100. a friend to meet for morning runs
101. card playing friends who gather on
102. new friends to meet at the park this week
103. an empty schedule that is quickly becoming filled
Won't you join the fun in counting your blessings with me? :)