Monday, February 18, 2008

I haven't blogged in a while, so here are a few of the things we've been doing!
Bridget had her six month check up this week. She's 15 pounds, 15 ounces. No wonder she feels so heavy lately! :)
Last week we had friends over for a back yard picnic. Yes, it was nice enough to eat outside--and my boys were even wearing shorts! I LOVE TEXAS!
There was a Valentine's party at the local library. The kids were given cupcakes, snacks, beanie babies, necklaces, coloring pages and valentines from the librarians. Do we have a great local library or what?!?
Costumes were optional, but encouraged. The boys had their picture taken (in these costumes) by the newspaper photographer and made the front page of the local paper!
Birthday gifts continued to stream in for Jonah. I know for a fact that there is still at least one more gift coming (from my brother--he's bringing it in person this weekend!), so we're still celebrating the never-ending birthday. Jonah's not complaining.

Notice anything special about this picture? Besides the fact that I'm not wearing any make-up, that is. I'll be impressed if anyone can pick it out!

5 comments:

michelle said...

You both have all your teeth? Perhaps Jonah took the picture... Okay I've got nothin. :-)

Beth said...

I was going to say that Jonah's eyes are really blue . . . but I went back and looked at other pictures and I'm wrong. So, please post the answer soon—this will totally bother me all day. Can we say OCD!

Just Mom said...

Ya got me....

What's the answer.

Anonymous said...

Can you please get in Sam's suitcase with your kids and come to Michigan? Puleeeeeeez!

Time to take another look at the picture. I'm stumped.

Unknown said...

I love the pix. When is Brian coming? How fun! 15 lbs...wow...that is a big six months!