This is my fall table setting. My mom sent the flowers in the center the same day I pulled out my fall table cloth!
Anyway, for now, I just love the fall! Here's a few reasons:
- The cool, crisp air, especially in the mornings
- Beautifully colored leaves on the formerly all-green trees
- It's back-to-school time
- I always find more time for reading in the fall
- Pumpkins! And Jack-O-Lanterns! And visiting pumpkin patches!
- It's more fun to bake yummy goodies in the fall
- Digging out all my sweaters and sweatshirts and jeans that I haven't worn all summer
- Hay rides
- Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!
Here's the boys enjoying a hay ride! (They like the fall too. Gives them a chance to wear their cowboys boots again!)
The boys got to watch the Charlie Brown great pumpkin movie outside at a friend's house last week! It was too fun. Now I'm sure they'll want to watch all their movies outside!
"The Boys" at the pumpkin patch
and "The Girls."
Hope you are all enjoying this wonderful season!