Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ferrets and phones, hearts and big stuffed animals....



We've had a ferret infestation in our house. I'm thinking about keeping this one since he's so cute....


Jonah learned all about ferrets at zoo school last week and has been playing the part ever since.

Couldn't resist posting this picture of Henry calling his daddy after soccer on Saturday. He could not wait to tell Daddy all about the goal that he scored! Way to go, Henry!

Sam came in one day last week from outside. He was working pretty hard, enough to work up a sweat....which left a cute little heart shaped stain on his t-shirt. He couldn't see what I was talking about, so I suggested we take a picture so he could see it. (Yes, a mirror would have worked too, but then how could I blog it?)


Anyone know why this picture is significant?


This is the very first time Henry has been excited to see a giant cartoon character! He has always been terrified of these things, even though we tell him it's just a person in costume. Last year at Sea World we had to take a pretty wide detour just to avoid the guy dressed as Shamu near the entrance! And we always have to steer clear of the library on days when they bring in Winnie the Pooh or Clifford to visit. So I was quite surprised when Henry grabbed my hand at the Teddy Bear Parade last week and said, "Mommy, will you take my picture with that bear?"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yup, now I'm convinced that Sam is superman! He did that sweat thing just for you didn't he? What a guy. Too bad there was not a poem to go along with it.

I laughed at Henry on the phone. It just hit me funny. We had our first cell phone when Lindsey began driving. My littles ones didn't even know what a cell was. Wow, the times have changed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So sorry, I'm computer is having fits..ahhhh!

Just Mom said...

Love the photos.


btw ... I'm terrified of mascots.

michelle said...

Cutest ferrett I've ever seen. And the sweat heart a bit disturbing I must admitt. :-)