Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary....to us!






Today is Sam and my 8th anniversary! It's amazing how quickly time flies. It seems as though these years have passed in the blink of an eye, yet so much has happened that I can believe it's been that long!



(These were delivered this morning from my incredibly thougthful mom! Thank you Mom--they are so beautiful!)






God has blessed us so abundantly--he certainly did create the two of us for each other. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Sam always knows how to make me smile and laugh, he knows when to give me advice and when to hold his tongue, he listens to me when I need to just talk, and he loves me always (even when I'm crabby!). Sam makes our life fun, and he's a great daddy too. How could I ever ask for anything more???





I would love to post a wedding picture on here, but my wedding pictures aren't digital (so they're not in the computer) and I don't have a scanner. I really couldn't even find a decent picture of Sam and I together. So here's a picture of the fruit of our marriage:




I realize this should be a post in itself, but I took the boys roller skating for the first time last week. I would have thought they were too young, but it was free--so we couldn't pass it up! We never quite made it out to the floor--they could hardly stand up without taking each other down (getting this picture was a miracle!) so they preferred to stick to the carpeted areas. And they were laughing hysterically every time they fell down. SO fun! :)
Anyway, Happy Anniversary Sam! I love you honey!

7 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

i'd say he's pretty darn blessed with you two...

congratulations sam and lisa. the fruit of your marriage is evidence of God's hand in it all!

michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

Having fun with Stephen B here...he is giving me the down lo on you guys. :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to two of the most wonderful people I've never met! I have had so much fun getting to know you and laughing at Sam (who really does have my weird sense of humor).

God bless you guys and may he pour out his gracious love upon both of you. It's hard to believe that we have been married over three times as long as you have! How great to be able to tell you that life has so many wonderful and rich things in store for the two of you!

Lisa, don't forget to remind Sam of what a very blessed man he is! I know he already knows it, but you can tell him Ginger said so :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful flowers, what a thoughtful mom.

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary.

The photo of your boys skating is so cute!

Kimmy said...

Happy Anniversary! What great pictures... those boys look like they were having the best time... ~ kim

Just Mom said...

Happy Anniversary, you two.

BTW, LOVE the photo of your kids. Who knew they made roller skates for little guys.