Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The point where I realized that it wasn't an accident...

We had Jon and Kelly over for cards last night. We popped some popcorn and Jon made his way over to the fridge for some lemonade. He turned back toward the table holding a completely empty pitcher that he had just pulled out of the fridge. And Sam says, "Oh, I'm sorry, Jon. I left that in there for Lisa to find."
Yep. I've always wanted to think the best of Sam. I try to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he probably didn't realize that the pitcher was completely empty before putting it back in the refrigerator. But now I know the truth!
Does anyone you know do this? :)

6 comments:

Just Mom said...

Poor Sam. Busted.

LOL.

Anonymous said...

Bawhahahahahaha! Love that Sam!

Of course my dear and precious husband would NEVER do that, hehe.

Andrea said...

Patrick leaves empty soda boxes in the fridge all the time. Drives me crazy.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

husbands....sent to make us C-R-A-Z-Y...i am convinced of this.

Grace said...

Not quite, my husband leaves almost empty containers in our refrigerator. He does this with the toilet rolls, too! IT drives me crazy!!!

michelle said...

And the second part of admission...he drinks straight out of the pitcher/milk jug/OJ carton. :-)

Oh the things you wish you knew before marriage. Ha!