Wednesday, July 09, 2008

We're moving this weekend!

Our new house is complete! This picture was taken before they poured the driveway or cleaned up completely, but that is pretty much what it looks like!


Wow.

It is amazing, and Sam and I feel so undeserving....but we are very excited!


We plan on closing on the house Friday morning and then we'll move in on Saturday morning.


Woohoo! :)


I have a hilarious video of Jonah on my camera, but I can't download it until the camera cord gets unpacked. (This is my life these days--everything I need is packed away somewhere!) I'm uploading a video from my computer to youtube right now (it's Jonah and Sam singing a lovely duet!), so maybe I'll post that one later for your viewing pleasure! ;)




5 comments:

Kim said...

YAY!! Ian wanted to drive by there today on our way home from running an errand. Looks good! The trash pile was gone and we saw window treatments! So exciting for you guys!

Andrea said...

It looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. Do you need any last minute help packing?

Anonymous said...

Oh My Word! It's gorgeous. I'm coming for a visit and packing my bag :)

So, so happy for you guys!!!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh my goodness lisa, it is beautiful! it looks like it belongs in a story book. that would make you a princess, and well, sam, i guess the prince...or joker:0)

4under3 said...

Oh YEA!!!!

Now, I think....that you should do a open house tour for all us Bloggy Friends. Inside and out. Because I LOVE what I see so far.

Yea for you...congrats. What a great feeling.