Monday, August 11, 2008

gasp! TWO posts in one day?!?

I know, I know. I don't post for a week and then two in one day? :) When my husband works late, I have more computer time!


It seems that this silly girl...






...is all done nursing.



Yes, I know she's a year old. She eats anything and everything and LOVES to sit at the table. I know that this is a normal development. I have even known that it was coming. Having said all of that...I'm still a little sad about it. It's a little difficult to let my baby grow up!

4 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

oh no really? that was such a difficult rush of emotions for me. glad to be moving on, sad to lose the connection!

what an enormous sacrifice you offered her for such a great start at life! way to go mommy.

Kim said...

How bittersweet. Especially when it's your last baby. It made me sad, too, when mine stopped. But what a big girl she's becoming!!

Andrea said...

That is a sad time. I wish the first year could last longer (like 5 years :))

Anonymous said...

I remember how sad I felt when we reached that point. It's so fun to watch them grow and learn new things, but this is something just the two of you share.

Does she look like Henry or what?