Friday, September 26, 2008

Bridget's turn...

So to continue to uplift my husband and help him not to miss his family so much, tonight it is Bridget's night. Here is a little of what she has been up to...

Mmmm....lunch!


Not to be outdone by her brothers, Bridget tried her hand at basketball. Before taking the court, she draped herself in lunchboxes--the girl likes to accessorize!


Just hangin' on the stairs, hoping someone will pick her up. :)


Trying on an ESOAL helmet at the banquet earlier this week.


This one is sort of a "Where's Waldo" only you're looking for the baby who destroyed the room and is now hiding somewhere in it...

To Daddy from Bridget, as interpreted by Mommy: "I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you again soon! I'm going to be walking soon, but I am waiting until you come home to really practice--don't want you to miss it! Have fun and I'll see you on Sunday."

1 comment:

sam said...

You have saved the best for last. I miss my little girl. I am missing my famuly more than anyone reading this knows. I am coming home tomorrow and I may not leave again for a VERY VERY long time. Love you wife.