Saturday, September 27, 2008

One more night--Sam comes home tomorrow!


Here's the last of the random-picture posts for while my husband is away. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! :)


Here's Henry's second and final goal of the game--he scored with only seconds left in the game!


Bridget


Jonah, the rock-star.



Henry, ready to play.


The three weirdos!

Just a few more random pictures for you, Sam--it's been a long week, I know! :) Looking forward to having you home tomorrow. Love you!

3 comments:

Just Mom said...

Love all the photos. I bet Sam misses them even more now.

Alisa said...

I love all these pictures and posts!! Hope we can get together soon...maybe a picnic at the park or something?

Kate McDonald said...

my 7 year old brother got his first goal saturday too! we were so stoked we got ice cream cake for him to celebrate!

www.katemcdonald.wordpress.com