Wednesday, September 24, 2008

For Sam...

My wonderful, amazing, hardworking husband is out of town all this week for work. He stays awfully busy on these trips, but in his rare down time it can be really hard for him to be away from his family. So I thought it would be nice to give him a little snapshot of his family while he is away....today I'll be highlighting Henry!
Here's Henry the basketball star. He wanted to shoot some hoops after dinner, so he made sure he had the right outfit on (yes, I'm serious) and then rounded up the basketballs. Getting ready to shoot...

A beautiful jump shot!

It's hard to get any information out of Henry about what he is working on at kindergarten, but I'd say it's safe to say that they are working on phonics! Any free time Henry has at home these days, he wants help spelling words. "Because I can read now, you know, Mom."

Here's a personal message to Sam from Henry: "I love you, Daddy. Do you miss me? You're my favorite Daddy in the whole entire world. I love you and I hope you have a great trip. I'll see you on the fourth day."

1 comment:

sam said...

Babe, awesome. Thanks so much. Some days are better than others. This is an I miss you guys day. I love you very much.