Have you found Ann Voskamp's blog yet? If you have, then you probably understand when I say that my heart sometimes aches when I read the words this woman writes. Such beauty, challenge, and love is found there and it all points right back to Jesus. If you haven't read it yet, you need to head over there. Go ahead. Click here!
Trust me, you'll be glad you did. :)
On with the list already! I'm so excited to start my own (never-ending) list of gifts, things which I am so thankful for...
1. sunny winter days
2. swing-set in the backyard
3. overwhelming giggles at the kitchen table
4. construction paper weaved together and taped to my fridge
5. planning Jonah's upcoming 6th birthday
6. my travel coffee mug with a picture of my boys on it
7. Henry's love for order and cleanliness
8. laundry that is never truly 'finished'
9. a book on the way from Amazon...One Thousand Gifts!
10. little fabric flags that will hang from my daughter's bed posts
11. my favorite homeschool tool...my date stamp!
12. teaching Jonah to read
13. Bridget's love for books
14. my incredible husband who works so hard to provide for us
15. kvne (local Christian radio station)
16. elk postcards hanging in the kitchen, reminding me of Sam
17. a piece of strawberry bubble gum that Henry gave me out of his personal stash