Thursday, August 10, 2006

Anonymous

I'm getting some really weird "anonymous" comments on some of my old postings. I'm not sure who they are coming from, so I am going to change the settings on this blog to not accept anonymous comments. If you want to leave comments (I LOVE to read the comments!) and you aren't already a member of blogspot, it takes only a minute to sign up. It doesn't cost anything, and they don't send you emails. And if you don't want to do that, then you can always email me comments! :)

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is a wise decision. I love your blog.. and love you!

Michelle said...

I was starting to get really weird comments on my blogger blog too. I wonder what the deal is?

mary said...

hope I did this right so I can send you comments, I love keeping up to date with you on your site. mom