Thursday, April 17, 2008

A fun game....

I got this 'meme' from my South African friend, Michelle. I'm afraid I'm not quite as eloquent as she is, but I'll still play along because it looks fun! :)



Here's the drill:

1. Write your own six word memoir.


2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.


3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.


4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.


5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play





Here's mine:

Life is more fun with friends!
I tag Andi, Kim (who will have her blog up soon!), Beth, Mary Beth, and Just Mom and anyone else who wants to play. Let's hear your memoirs, ladies! :)

8 comments:

Andrea said...

You came up with a great one! I'm going to have to think about this one.

michelle said...

Just perfect and very true!! You did a great job...woo-hoo!!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

that was fabulous! you guys are so dang creative. i love this, but would need some serious time to think:0)

Jen said...

Lisa~
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I have seen you commenting on other blogs and have just never hopped over to yours! Sorry!!! Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog. It is so true that everything is in his timing and I gave it all over to God and have been praying for the last week that He would show me what He has in mind for me. That is when these faces started popping up in my mind. I can see them on Sundays when I stand on the stage singing and its like they stick out like a sore thumb to me. I think its God showing me the hurt in women within our church and it saddens my heart.

He has also revealed to me that maybe I was trying to be friends with the wrong people. The one person I am closest too and has been there for the last 12 years is my husbands cousin whom I have so much in common with. I actually called her that night that I was so upset and she told me that she doesn't have 1 really close friend either. I never knew! So we talk almost daily! God is good all the time and meets our every needs!

Thanks for stopping by and I will be back to visit again!

Tamara B. said...

So true, so true. Good job!

Just Mom said...

Love your six-word memoir.

I'll play along. Just give me a little time.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love how colorful you made your meme:)

Grace said...

That's a GREAT one!