Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun Friday

I don't have much to say but I thought I'd have some fun here anyway.
So here is Bridget's shoe rack which she visits every morning to decide which shoes she would like. I choose her outfit and then she chooses the shoes (which may or may not match what she's wearing). She used to ALWAYS pick the boots but she hasn't worn those since before Christmas so they're probably just about to leave the table. And here is Bridget's typical sleeping position. I am a sucker for sleep pictures. :) Henry used to sleep like this occasionally (only with his butt up in the air) but Bridget is almost always like this when I check on her in the night.
The weekend is here and I am SO ready! Tonight we're having a date night and going to dinner and a movie. Sam is really wanting to see Valkyrie.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

She sleeps so cute... I miss that stage.

Love the shoes :)

michelle said...

Cute shoes for a cute girl!

Hilary said...

Aw, that sleeping position is so adorable!

And what a good mommy to let your daughter enjoy the variety that is "the world of shoes." :)

Hilary