- finished up his kindergarten year (this week)
- made new friends, completely on his own
- realized his natural athletic abilities and enjoyed scoring goals in soccer
- come to know Jesus more and more and memorized LOTS of scripture verses
- become very organized and orderly
- enjoyed everything about the great outdoors
- perfected his flip on the trampoline
- learned to read
- realized that he is a cowboy and must dress like one EVERY SINGLE DAY
- developed a great sense of humor
- daily shown his brother and sister how much he loves them
It has been a great year!!
Happy Birthday, Cowboy Henry! We love you so much!
Another thing on my mind these days is that three years ago this week, we moved from Montana to Texas. It's so weird to me that Henry has lived half his life in each state. In some ways, I miss having him grow up in the great state of Montana, and in other ways I am so glad we are here.